Re: [Xen-users] cheap mobo/cpu combo with hardware virtualization support?

Denny Schierz wrote:
hi,

Chris Brookes schrieb:

CPU Athlon64 X2 BE2350 SoAM2 BOX 45W

3) Cheap mobo to support the chip.

Asus M2NPV-VM

4) Decent raid-1 SATA support on the mobo, supported under Linux

i use only Software Raid. I don't trust the hardware and drivers ;-)

I have the exact same set up on my test box centos5 installed and worked perfect w/o a hitch

Running a centos 4 and centos doms and a debian sarge as well.

E./