[Xen-users] Xen for IBM 970MP

Hi All,

We are planning to support the XEN on IBM PowerPC 970MP based blade which is running SUSE 10 Operating System.

We have couple of queries regarding support XEN:

  1. Is there any readily available patch for SUSE 10(as a guest) to support paravertualization?
  2. Is there any porting required for XEN source for IBM 970MP?
  3. Is it support both paravertualization and Hypervisor ?, If yes, Is this hypervisor source is available for IBM 970MP?

Thanks,

Ashok