[Xen-users] device/vbd/2049

Hi,

I wonder what devices are these? I get these error messages but everything works fine, so i asume they are more warnings than anything else but I would rather not have such a warning.

As I said everything runs fine; my question is: where cab I get information about what device this is refering to?

XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/2049
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/2050
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/2051
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/2052
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0

mkinitrd -v -f /boot/initrd-LAB.img `uname -r` --builtin=xenblk --builtin=xennet --omit-raid-modules --omit-lvm-modules --omit-scsi-modules

This initrd image is working but I would like to build one without the warnings, any help would be appreciated.

regards,

--
Steven Dugway