[Xen-users] mutiple network interface in dom0

Hello,

we are working with Xen 3 .1 .0-45.el5 and RedHat EL5
we have two physical ethernet interfaces which are always operationnal
according to "ifconfig" result.

We hve two problems :

1) At  system boot, only one bridge xenbr0 is created, associated to peth0.
We need to "restart"  xend in order to get the second bridge xenbr1.

Is anyone having the solution to have the two bridges at sytem boot ?

2) according to "brctl show",  peth1, vif0.1 and xenbr1 are associated as
well as peth0, vif0.0 and xenbr0
virbr0          8000.000000000000    no
xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff         no                peth0

vif0.0
xenbr1          8000.feffffffffff         no          peth1

vif0.1

But "tcpdump" analysis show that all the requests appear in eth0 dump and
no one appear in eth1 dump.

Is anyone having any idea about this ?

thanks for your help

Regards