Re: [Xen-users] Error: Device hda1 (769, vbd) is already connected

Hello Dan,

You were right, i checked again the fstab in the image and the content
of the configuration file. Then i realized that i have to change the
values to:

image: sda1, swapfile: sda2
and rootsys: sda1

now machine starts but i still cant get network access from the virtual
machine...but everything looks fine...

...network bridge in dom0 is entering forwarding state etc. (no errors)...

regards
Alexandros