[Xen-users] No /dev/agpgart on x86_64

I posted something like this before but it doesn't seem to have made
the list.

I'm trying to get a dom0 running on a fully updated Fedora 7 on an Intel
Core Duo (x86_64) with an Intel 830m video module.  The intent is to try
to get a Vista domU running on it as well.  Relevant modules:

        xen-libs-3.1.0-6.fc7
        xen-3.1.0-6.fc7
        kernel-xen-2.6.20-2936.fc7

The problem is that the dom0 never creates a /dev/agpgart device and
X can't come up without it--which makes Xen fairly worthless for this
use.  Looking over some archives and googling, it appears this is a
problem with the Xen dom0 kernel.  Can anyone elaborate?  I'm more than
willing to be the experimental hamster on this.