Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to press ctrl+alt+del on windows2003

thank you for help,
but neither "ctrl + alt+ 1" or "ctrl + alt + 2" work.

i installed centos5 without Xwindow system.
and my server is located far from my office
i'm using Xmanager in my desktop and i run virt-manager using X-forwarding

if i press ctrl + alt, my mouse pointer came out from VM's screen.
here should i press that key exactly?