Re: [Xen-users] Installation issues - rebooting

jeremiah.lopez wrote:
I have downloaded Xen 3.1 (binary Linux download) and have installed it on my
Mandriva Spring 2007 installation.  This is on my laptop and I am trying to
play around with it as sort of a proof of concept.  I added an entry to my
menu.lst file in the /boot/grub/ directory. My menu.lst file is attached. The problem I'm having is that when I reboot it gets a certain point and
then reboots.  Does my menu.lst file look ok?  I'm pointing the Xen entry to
the same root location as my current Linux install.  Is this correct?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13377644/menu.lst menu.lst
Thanks,
Jeremiah

Dear jeremiah,
Please don't attach file for sending to a group past the text below
Best Wishes

Sadegh