Re: [Xen-users] Sample Config File?

John Morris schrieb:
> It seems that I'm almost there.  My VM fails to boot from CD.  My disk
> options are

There _are_ issues running XP on Xen 3.0.3. Assuming you've installed the
ioemu (debian might pack this as xen-ioemu-3.0.3 or similar), you might
try to fiddle around with acpi=0 and/or apic=0 and/or lapic=0 at the hvm
config file. I would suggest you install 3.1 which should be available for
etch.

Stephan