Re: [Xen-users] Time went backwards / Stability issues

On Sat October 27 2007 8:17:56 am Bart Verwilst wrote:
> I've had the same troubles with the Ubuntu 2.6.22-14-xen kernel.

Not just 2.6.22. Happens on fedora's 2.6.20 also. Everytime I close or open my
laptop lid, the error gets triggered, so it must be acpi related. Haven't
seen it in my test PV domUs, just dom0, but the only thing I keep running for
any length of time is HVM.