[Xen-users] Re: Xen network freeze

Hi, I have a similar problem when running backups on my VMs using rsync
(backuppc actually, but it uses rsync).
First thought was to limit bandwidth, but they are bridged on 1000Mbit
interface and backup goes as slow as 1 MB/s due to poor software of NAS that
contains backup - so I don't know if there is a sense in limiting rsync to,
say 10Mbits while it uses 8 MBits at most...