Re: [Xen-users] Xen network freeze

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 02:59:30PM +0100, Erwan MAS wrote:
| Hello ,
|
| I have a configuration with xen with 2 domu .
| One domu have a nfs server , Other have a ftp server .
|
| When i try to write a big file to the nfs server
| (  so i generate a big traffic , on network and on disk )
| dom0 and domU's become  inaccessible via network .

typically when i tried to synchronize a directory which contains  recents photos
on the nfs server .
Each file 2 MB , many files .

Via ftp or via nfs or via rsync , the symptoms is the same ,
all domU are inaccessible .

I must use the compression on rsync or the option bwlimit , to limit
the traffic .

My card :
00:04.0 Ethernet controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 190 Gigabit
Ethernet Adapter