Re: [Xen-users] XEN Howto/ Host FC7 Guest Windows Me or Xp

To add, I can see what you get at, so
no I dont want to use full virtualization at all, but only para-virtualization, so it might not be relevant.

I found a Gui on the gnome-panel to configure virtual machines, I hate Gui and prefer to do cli so I can always have record of what I did, but let's go that way in the mean time.

I choose Paravirtualization:
Then  for Field "install media URL": I choose /dev /scd0 which is the correct device for my cdrom drive.
Then for Field "Simple File" I am not so sure.
Usually I would create an empty image with "dd" to the size I want, but here I am not sure if the Gui is going to create the image for me and only want a filename or if I have to create the image and it will just display the file size.
I tried both, neither works as when I continue, I get the error message that it cannot find a file accompanied by a lot of Python garbage.
Since I verified that it reads the cd from /dev/scd0, it must be with the image file.

What is amiss?