[Xen-users] Migration of XEN instance on different hardware

Hi all,

I couldn't find any documentation on the restrictions for live migrating,
so I suppose it will be possible to move one instance from any hypervisor
OS to any other? What I can't believe is that there are no restrictions on
the architectures of the hypervisors. Help is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Alain
--
Alain M. Lafon          Campus Ambassador         ''_.._''
Sun Microsystems GmbH   fon: +49-711-9734074      .|=  =|.