Re: [Xen-users] XEN - Broadcom issue: survey

Pasi,

yes, definitely.

But, as I said, I'm not interested in performance here, just stability.
VMWare is slow without pv, but is stable (I can download gigs of data from
machines on the same network with no problems; I can't do the same with a
Xen vm at the moment), while Xen, as of your words, is unstable without PV.

Right?

M.