[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] xen debugger ??

On 17/11/07 06:32, "sanket hase" <shase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can I somehow get a stack-trace for this crash ? And all this boils down
> to if there are ways to increase the verbosity of xend.log or dmesg ...
> Or if there are better ways to debug it ?
>
> Looking forward to hear from you fellas ...

In your config file you can specify:
on_crash = "preserve"

This will stop the domain immediately being rebooted when it crashes. It
will hang around so that you can connect to it via 'xm console' and see if
there is a crash dump there. Also you could 'xm dump-core' it and then
perhaps use crashkernel tools to pick apart the coredump.

 -- Keir