Re: [Xen-users] Resize domU block device?

Am 19.11.2007 um 17:40 schrieb Jonas Roberto de Goes Filho (sysdebug):

If you use xfs filesystem in domU, will be possible to resize
filesystem without reboot domU.

I do.

Is this your question?

Not exactly - when I do resize a volume in dom0 the domU doesn't
notice that so I can't resize the xfs filesystem until I actually reboot
the domU.

So my question is: how can I trigger a reread of the block device
parameters within the domU without reboot?

Thanks
Ralf