[Xen-users] Re: which disks/block device does Xen use at the moment?

Hi,

Maybe you'll find these one-liners useful for your case, I've wrote them for
machines that use image files as their disks:

for i in `xm list | grep -v Name | grep -v Domain | awk '{print $1}'`; do
vpath=`xm block-list $i | head -n 2 | tail -n 1 | awk '{print $7}'`; echo
$i: `xenstore-read $vpath/params`; done

In other words, I do
xm block-list domUname | awk '{print $7}'
to get virtual paths for domU's block devices and then
xenstore-read $vpath/params
to find out which image is in use.

You can also try
xenstore-read $vpath/node
I get a name of loop device that image is connected to through this line.