Re: [Xen-users] Qemu versus Xen

> People, wich are the difference between qemu and Xen?

xen runs below a linux kernel, qemu runs inside and/or ontop of a linux kernel.
xen uses some parts of qemu for HVM virtualization - its called ioemu afaik
(check the source tree ;) - so you can't even 100% seperate one from the other.

finally I would say - both would be fine - its just your decision.
One may say xen is faster - but I've never seen comparisons between both and I
think it wouldn't make a big difference as long as you use qemu in the same way
as xen (e.g. qemu host + vm on the same architecture)

Ralf