Re: [Xen-users] PPPoE in DomU exits with error

Christian Lyra wrote:
 IT IS ALL GOOOOOOOODDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!

 As soon as I installed UDEV it started to work.

 Thank you very much to all. 3 days of hard work for me and so stupid
 solution :-)

 Thanks one more time to Christian who provide me comparison to his
system.

hehehe. glad it work. No problem at all... you can contact me when you need.

I am not sure if my logic is right but it kind of make sense that udev have to run on domU in case we assign it physical hardware to it. I don't do that normally, so I never needed udev in domU and I actually thought that udev suppose to NOT run in domU.

I am not sure if there is some info about udev (run or not to run) in domU.

Jiri