Re: [Xen-users] Different networks between Dom0 and Guest?

Nicole Hähnel schrieb:
Hi,

I'm running SLES10 SP1 with xen 3.0.4 and windows 2003 server as guest.
Is it possible to assign ips from different networks to Dom0 and Guest,
e. g. 172.27.10.1/24 for Dom0 and 172.27.15.1/24 for Guest?
I tried it, but I can't reach the Guest.
If it's possible, what should I have to configure?

Thanks!
Nicole

Only devices on the same subnet talk directly with each other.
You need a router wich tranfers the data between the different subnets, although the subnets are on the same cable, switch or bridge. Or add a second ip-address to one of the boxes, so that the subnet is the identical.

Georg