Re: [Xen-users] Recommended partitioning for xen host

Josh wrote:
> Is there a recommended partitioning for dom0?
>
> Here's what I have planned.
> /swap   2GB
> /boot   100MB (ext3)
> /       5GB (ext3)
>
> xenmachines  LVM volume group for the remaining diskspace

You might also want the place where the xendomains script saves the
state of running domains to be large enough - that is, about the size of
their RAM, and a bit extra.

I don't have the exact path of that in my mind and are away from my
machines where I could look at it - look for the config and/or code of
the xendomains init script...

Henning