[Xen-users] Advice on HighAvailable/Failover Xen machines

Hi!

I want to accomplish the following setup:
 Two (maybe leter more) Xen systems running on two machines with HBAs
 inside connected to a SAN.

 I would like to place the DomU block-devices on logical volumes on
 top of a LUN of the SAN which is available at both (all) Dom0s.

I read about the possibiliy to use EVMS as one solutions which could
fullfil my needs.

Is this a good idea?
How could I do some kind of failover in case one Dom0 has gone?
Can Xen detect this and move the affected DomUs automagically?

Any hints how to set something like this up would be highly
appreaciated.

Thanks
Ciao
Max