Re: [Xen-users] Recommended p2v tools for xen 3.1

Quoting carlopmart <carlopmart@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

 Somebody can recommends good p2v tools to convert physical windows
servers to hvm guest under xen 3.1??

Many thanks.

I've done of lot of this recently. I'm on SLES 10 using a combination of dd and ntfs-3g including ntfsclone. I've tried to use Symantec Ghost running on BartPE, but the throughput was horribly slow so I aborted that. I've been able to successfully convert a Windows Small Business Server 2003 system. Unfortunately, when I install the SLES Xen drivers, I get a blue screen. Still trying to fix that..