[Xen-users] looking for a xen expert

  • To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Mike Nolet <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:14:39 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:15:23 -0800

Hi,

I am looking for a consultant experienced in large xen deployments to help tweak and tune our Xen installation. We've got a running setup but are seeing some performance issues. I'd rather not post too many details here, so please shoot me an email so that we can discuss details of what we're are setting up and where we are having trouble.

-Mike Nolet