RE: [Xen-users] Where's domU configuration files

  • To: "'Sadique Puthen'" <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "neohtm" <neohtm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:38:26 +0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:39:32 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; b=WUtc063szfmlveu5dbiBzfZcNSwRX+5BMpnVgb5pRLEttVnsLljZbg9Kg2NLZTt6u8ab7zhtI/N6FgP6aFL0DsQsBidaCQ9HCBucT2s8J+9xUZkTV49ozuNNfndPceR7qEr4EGS9ZfxArQlR6Oe8hkE1mB2XwZuL/QOyHTzPiAA=

I'd manage to add the following settings to the domU.xml and it really
works.

     <disk type='block' device='cdrom'>
       <source dev='/dev/cdrom'/>
       <target dev='hdc'/>