RE: [Xen-users] Problems with fedora 7 paravirtualize

  • To: "'Sadique Puthen'" <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "neohtm" <neohtm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:58:35 +0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 19:59:38 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:x-cr-hashedpuzzle:x-cr-puzzleid; b=MtUG/bujmMqLLtiYDWLjozn3Y+CckkRdfLmnv1LBB/eI8jIcBAfg7n8qyQTtN7o2HGr2kiP5pk6CYjSx24GtUIGt8GIE3facPobq8IbnmR/w2et8BHEbAeVi1QhQz9xbsdjwMFm67Sc0W4N5AwOM5nnJALTHlqVXzCjIT1GXCUg=