Re: [Xen-users] 3.0.3-fc6 bridging madness / Memory squeeze

This has been known to happen when dom0 is initially allocated all free memory
and then shrunk by a substantial amount using xm mem-set in order to make
space for domUs.

You may well find that you can fix it by moving to a static allocation of
memory for dom0.

Alter /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp to set dom0-min-mem to 0 (this disables
automatic resizing of dom0 by Xend).  Edit /boot/grub/menu.lst and add
dom0_mem=256M (or whatever size you want) to Xen's commandline.

Reboot and enjoy.  I've known this fix the problem for others on similar
versions of Xen, so I'm quite hopeful that this will solve your problem.
Please complain at us if it doesn't!

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.