Re: [Xen-users] uhmm..

> I see in tools for 3.1 build from source
>

> The file xc_core.c
>
> Make error

What is the make error you see?

> I think :
>

> if ( x +y) < (x) then Â..
>

> in what case x+y are minor of x ??
>

> example:
>
> 10 + 0 < 10  in which kind of mode x+y are minor of x  never J

Two things spring to mind:

* if y was negative then you could have x+y < x
* if x fits within the valid range of positive integers but adding y causes an
overflow, then in C you could find x+y < x

> and the follow example:
>
> if(class->num)
>
> return null;
>
> class-num=num;
>

> are wrapping
>

> if(class->num)return null; in the same line
>

> not in 2 lines
>
> because the compiler think that the third line are part of if()

That's OK in C: if you're not using braces { }, then the code controlled by
the if block ends after the semicolon ; - it should be OK, no matter what
line it is on.

C doesn't take much notice of where the whitespace (spaces, tabs, new lines)
is - it breaks things up using braces and semicolons.  In Python, the
whitespace is very important so this would be more of an issue (in fact, we
have had issues of the kind you suggest in the Python code in the past).

Cheers,
Mark

> sorry for my English
>

> happy c++

>- ------------------------------------
>

> Maniciati Enrico
>
> Consulenza,progettazione,
>
> realizzazione e assistenza
>
> reti e sistemi informatici
>

> Via L.Ariosto,13
>
> 30039 Strà Venezia
>
> Italy
>
> Cell: +39 349 6603001
>
> Fax: +39 (049) 7964989
>
> email: e <mailto:enrico.maniciati@xxxxxxxxxxx> nrico.maniciati@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Skype: erikm.project
>
> Msn:  <mailto:enrico.maniciati@xxxxxxxxxx> enrico.maniciati@xxxxxxxxxx

>- ------------------------------------
>

> Il presente messaggio di posta elettronica e lÂeventuale allegato
> contengono informazioni di carattere confidenziale rivolte esclusivamente
> al
> destinatario sopra indicato. EÂ vietato lÂuso, la diffusione, distribuzione
> o riproduzione da parte di ogni altro soggetto. Nel caso aveste ricevuto
> questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di segnalarlo immediatamente al
> mittente e distruggere quanto ricevuto senza farne copia. I dati personali
> sono trattati da Maniciati Enrico via L.Ariosto,13 30039 Strà (VE) in
> conformità al DL.vo 196/2003

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!