Re: [Xen-users] Why 'xm console' not works sometimes?

Hello Nico,

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 08:22 +0000, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> *WHY* in the name of all that is holy are you using RedHat 7.2?

I understood perfectly what you are thinking, because I was feeling like
you when I got this job, but please, see this little movie and you I'll
can understood my situation:

"Moving Critical Apps to New Systems"
http://www.redhat.com/videos/real_tech/lesson13.html

> And how does the SSH access to X fail? Can you run X applicatons in the
> virt-manager console (which is actually a wrapper for VNC)?

I can use the SSH on _guest_ OS perfectly, and I can get the graphical
console if I log on _host_ (using some kind of VNC -- I'm using
NXclient) and use the virt-manager.

But what I wold like to do it's use the 'xm console' using SSH, without
depend of 'virt-manager'...

Thanks!

--
Tiago Cruz