[Xen-users] Xen-3.1 on Ubuntu 7.10 keeps crashing

After numerous attempts to get Xen up and running, I'm on the edge of
giving up.

I'm now running Xen-3.1 / Ubuntu-7.10
When trying to build a DomU I always crash. Tryied it with LVM and also
the guide at:
http://www.howtoforge.com/ubuntu-7.10-server-install-xen-from-ubuntu-repositories

I changed memory-cards but still no results.
Most of the crashes happen when doing a xen-create-image at debootstrap.

My system:
Supermicro PDSMI+, with Dual Intel P4
2 SATA -disk in software Raid-1

Has anyone made a succesful setup with this sort of hardware?
Or is Xen-3.1 having problems with software raid?