Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 4.0 as guest OS

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, rishi pathak wrote:
I have got fedora Core 7 installed as a host OS.
My requirement is to run CentOS 4.0 as a guest OS.
I have got the kernel source(2.6.9-5EL) , but I am unable to figure out how
compile the kernel for domU.
I apologize if this had been answered earlier.This is my first post.

I don't know of a CentOS4.0/RHEL4.0 kernel patched to work with xen; XenSource had some 4.4 kernels in the 3.0.2 days. If you can upgrade to CentOS 4.5, it comes with Xen DomU kernels out of box.