Re: [Xen-users] installation

Eleni Karaviotou wrote:

Hello List!!!!

I have a question (hopefully not silly):

I want to install Xen on Linux. Which Linux distribution to use ? (is Ubuntu a good idea?)

Your can use a distribution like Fedora, RHEL, Debian or Ubuntu which distributes xen with it. That is simple to install/configure/manage. The choice of which one to use depends upon your taste, where you want to use (production or testing), and the requirement for support. The short answer is - It depends.

and secondly, which Xen Version  (Xen 3.0)?

You don't have to bother about this while using the xen packages distributed with a distribution. But always try to stick with a distribution which delivers the latest version of xen.

--Sadique

Any suggestions to make the installation as easy as possible?
Thanks

Helen