Re: [Xen-users] Install Debian Guest on SLES10

On Thursday 06 December 2007 16:34:53 marcus wrote:
> Igor Chubin schrieb:
> > On Mi, Dez 05, 2007 at 04:39:16 +0100, marcus wrote:
> >> Hi mailing list,
> >>
> >> i have some problems to run a debian 4 on a sles 10 SP1 dom0.
> >>
> >> xen-tools-ioemu-3.0.4_13138-0.57
> >> xen-3.0.4_13138-0.57
> >> xen-tools-3.0.4_13138-0.57
> >> kernel-xen-2.6.16.54-0.2.3
> >>
> >> My configuration of the debian domu looks like this:
> >
> > May be domains work, but you cannot see its output to console.
> > Try to add
> >
> > xencons=tty
> >
> > to the extra parameters of your domain config file.
>
> Hm...I tried to add the parameter you suggested, but it didnt solve
> anything.
>
> Does anybody else have an idea???

I'll be in front of my Xen-enabled SUSE system tomorrow to be able to
check this further. However, my first suggestion would be to look at
your kernel and initrd entries in the config file. They seem to be
pointing at /boot which will boot the Debian PV system from the SUSE
kernel and initrd files. Not too sure how effective this will be, but
like I said I'll be able to check more completely tomorrow.

Jon