Re: [Xen-users] Install Debian Guest on SLES10

Igor Chubin schrieb:
On Mi, Dez 05, 2007 at 04:39:16 +0100, marcus wrote:
Hi mailing list,

i have some problems to run a debian 4 on a sles 10 SP1 dom0.

xen-tools-ioemu-3.0.4_13138-0.57
xen-3.0.4_13138-0.57
xen-tools-3.0.4_13138-0.57
kernel-xen-2.6.16.54-0.2.3

My configuration of the debian domu looks like this:

May be domains work, but you cannot see its output to console.
Try to add

xencons=tty

to the extra parameters of your domain config file.

Hm...I tried to add the parameter you suggested, but it didnt solve anything.

Does anybody else have an idea???

But thank you for your effort.

Marcus

--