Re: [Xen-users] dom0's LVM partition in domU

Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Just a disk= line would suffice. example:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/volume-group/volume-name,hda1,w' , 'phy:/dev/md1,hda2,w' , 'phy:/dev/volume-group/volume-2,hda3,w' ]

If you are using paravirtual guests, try to export it as xvda1, xvda2 and etc... to get better disc IO performance.

--Sadique

/dev/volume-group/volume-name being one of your LVM volume. (or /dev/mapper/volume_group-volume_name

Br,

Emre