[Xen-users] XenCenter only for Windows???

I am not sure if I see correctly? XenCenter is only for windows? On .Net platform?

Why all open source software ends in windows??? Its a shame.

I would like to know, why someone make such decisions. Xen is slowly becoming commercial windows program and all linux admins will end up with windows workstations to be able to manage Xen Enterprise product.

Is there any way, how to manage it from Linux. This is Linux product.
This really upsets me!

Jiri