[Xen-users] network speed of network interfaces

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:03:48 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:04:21 -0800

Hello,

        I have detected a problem with my network interfaces in my xen servers.
The problem I have is that snmp is reporting interfaces as 10Mbps,
although they are connected at 1000Mbps. Nevertheless, the nic is
working at 1000Mbps, because it reports traffic at more than 10Mbps.
This is not a critical bug, but it is annoying, because we have scripts
to monitor interfaces and create usage statistics that are not working
because of this.

        Does anybody of you know how to solve it?

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica