Re: [Xen-users] Pb with bridge networking

yassine aya wrote:
Hi all,
I'm beginner with xen ...
when I try to add a bridge to connecte my domU machine... my dom0 machine loses it connection to the internet but my domU can connect to the internet.
To create my bridge, that's what I did
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge stop

brctl show  ( nothink )

brctl addbr xenbr0  ( i can see xenbr0 by using ifconfig command, since here I can
ping www.google.com <http://www.google.com>
 )

brctl addif xenbr0 eth0 ( here I lose my internet connection )

Here you probably lose connection to your default route through eth0 in dom0. I would recommend you use "network-bridge" script to configure networking for xen. That script would do all required for you.

--Sadique

brctl stp xenbr0 off

brctl setfd xenbr0 0

ifconfig xenbr0 up

dhclient
Please someone say me what I will do... thaks in advance