[Xen-users] invalid pv media address

  • To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Eleni Karaviotou" <karaviotou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:23:43 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:24:18 -0800

Hello List!!!

My host operating system is Fedora 7 and I am trying to install quest operating systems on Xen, using Virtual machine manager
and i choose paravirtualized mehod for every  new virtual system.
In the field where i must put the install media, i have to put the location of the files necessary for installing the new operating system, isn't that right? For example,if i want to install Windows XP from a cd i put file://media/WINDOWS_XP .
In the next step where i have to put the locationof the physical host system that will e used to install virtual sustem's operating system, i put /home/xen/winxp
In the next step i specify the memory and cpu allocation, an error message occures:
INVALID PV MEDIA ADDRESS
What is wrong?
Any advices?

 Please HELP me !!