Re: [Xen-users] invalid pv media address

You can't install windows xp as a paravirtulized guest. You can only install it as fully virtualized guest and you need vmx/svm support for your cpu.

--Sadique

Eleni Karaviotou wrote:
Hello List!!!
My host operating system is *Fedora 7* and I am trying to install quest operating systems on *Xen*, using *Virtual machine manager*
and i choose paravirtualized mehod for every  new virtual system.
In the field where i must put the install media, i have to put the location of the files necessary for installing the new operating system, isn't that right? For example,if i want to install Windows XP from a cd i put file://media/WINDOWS_XP . In the next step where i have to put the locationof the physical host system that will e used to install virtual sustem's operating system, i put /home/xen/winxp In the next step i specify the memory and cpu allocation, an error message occures:
*INVALID PV MEDIA ADDRESS*
What is wrong?
Any advices?
Please HELP me !!