Re: [Xen-users] xen and quota

Hi,

I assume this has nothing to do with Xen. Maybe your kernel has no
ext3 quota capabilities or the particular module is not loaded?

I'ld try to use a domU kernel from the distro repository, or take
a look in xen sources kernel config if all necessary ext3 is enabled.

what shows "mount" or "cat /etc/mtab" ?

Regards,

Stephan

Dominique H. Schramm schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>

> i am running xen 3.1.0 from sources at my debian server. at the domU it
>
> seems there are no quota functionality:
>

> quotacheck -mav
>
> quotacheck: Cannot stat() mounted device /dev/hda1: No such file or
> directory
>
> quotacheck: Cannot find filesystem to check or filesystem not mounted
> with quota option.
>

> cat /etc/fstab
>

> cat /etc/fstab

> proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
>
> /dev/hda1       /               ext3
> defaults,errors=remount-ro,usrquota 0       1
>
> /hda2       none            swap    sw              0       0
>

> the /dev/hda1 is mounted with usrquota option.
>

> but why quota said to me theres no mounted device ?
>

> thanks for any hints,
>

> --
>
> Have an nice day,
>

> Viele Grüße
>

> Dominique H Schramm

Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

*netz-haut* e.K.
multimediale kommunikation

zweierweg 22
97074 würzburg

fon: +49 931 2876247
fax: +49 931 2876248

web: www.netz-haut.de <http://www.netz-haut.de/>

registriergericht: amtsgericht würzburg, hra 5054