[Xen-users] How to see a domU's console (without a working network connection)?

Sorry if this is an elementary question, but . . . .

Is there a way for me to see the console output from a domU without
depending on the domU having a working network connection?

I'm still trying to figure out why a domU simply is not reachable via
a network bridge.  I'm hoping maybe being able to see what is going on
in the domU, via its console output, might help, but I'm worried that
the lack of a working network connection to the domU might make it
difficult or impossible for me to see its console.

--
Rich Wales      ===      Palo Alto, CA, USA      ===     richw@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.richw.org   ===   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Richwales