Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.5.0 of Xen PV drivers for Windows

Just to congratulate you for your job which is, in my opinion, a really
good initiative : it pushes things in a good direction for *free*,
efficient and reliable use of virtualization for HVM windows machines.

Only words as feedback for now but, sure, I'll help by contributing at
the first opportunity.

--
Maxim Doucet - www.alamaison.fr
sys admin @ la maison