Re: [Xen-users] Inconsistent and non-monotonic values from 'date'

I'm not sure what Ubuntu has to do with this (if you like I can probably replicate this problem on any distro, you pick), but two separate monotonic sequences isn't very useful when they're interlaced...

Apparently turning on CPU pinning fixed the issue (I currently have independent_wallclock on but I think I'll still be ok with it off). This is an issue with Xen, not any particular distro.

--Jason