Re: [Xen-users] Inconsistent and non-monotonic values from 'date'

On Wednesday 26 December 2007 08:53:01 pm Jason Petersen wrote:
> I'm not sure what Ubuntu has to do with this (if you like I can
> probably replicate this problem on any distro, you pick), but two
> separate monotonic sequences isn't very useful when they're
> interlaced...

I'm picking on Ubuntu because of the frequent posts about having to
disable /sbin/hwclock, and no one has reported two separate monotonic
sequences on any other distro, but feel free to prove me wrong (anyone).
Makes sense though that cpu pinning would solve the problem. Glad you got it
to work.