[Xen-users] Network issue when booting into Xen

On all but one system I have acquired for Xen testing I seem to have to have network troubles with.

After booting into a clean install of CentOS 5.1, everything works well. I install xen-3.0.3-41.el5 through yum and after I reboot I cannot access network resources for some reason.

Is there something I am doing wrong? This is the 3rd of 4 systems that exhibit this behavior. Unfortunately the only working system cannot be used for Xen J

Thanks,
jlc