Re: [Xen-users] Routed dom0 setup problem -- second time around

On Friday 28 December 2007 08:19:38 pm Rich Wales wrote:
> Note that my non-default network interface (dmz0) is given as a parameter
> to vif-route, as well as to network-route. ÂThis point wasn't mentioned
> anywhere in any of the documentation or discussions I could find online,

Hmm - if you read between the lines the comments in xend-config.sxp about
vif-BRIDGE:

# If you have overridden the bridge name using
# (network-script 'network-bridge bridge=<name>') then you may wish to do the
# same here.  The bridge name can also be set when creating a domain or
# configuring a new vif, but a value specified here would act as a default.

Apparently the same rules apply to the netdev= parm, and since the -route
and -nat sections are just non-commented alternatives to the -bridge section,
it should be assumed the same rules for specifying bridge= and netdev=  for
both the network-route/nat and vif-route/nat scripts apply. Isn't guessing
what they mean fun :-) !