Re: [Xen-users] Xen domU version compatibility questions

On Wednesday 02 January 2008 01:49:08 pm Mark Williamson wrote:
> I don't know of any showstoppers for doing this with either Windows or
> Linux guests (whereas if you used an older Xen, say 3.0.3, then HVM ACPI
> wasn't available and that's likely to cause more problems).

I've always thought power save was an acpi function but my Windows hvm guest
doesn't provide a power settings button on the screensaver tab of Explorer's
Properties dialog. (fc8 compiles xen.gz  from 3.1.0 rc7 sources, but recently
updated the tools to 3.1.2)