Re: [Xen-users] Question about ioemu ...

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 12:27:56PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
| On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 09:54:40AM +0100, Erwan MAS wrote:
| > On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 01:31:53AM +0000, Mark Williamson wrote:
| > | But in any case...  In an HVM domain you'll always be using the emulated
| > | devices, unless you install PV drivers.  In a PV domain you're always
using
| > | the PV drivers anyhow.  The ioemu switch does not seem to have an effect
for
| > | block devices anymore.
| >
| > To have better performance on a HVM domain , i must install PV drivers .
| > Where i can find it ?
| > My dom0 is centos 5.1 , but my guest os can be centos 4 / debian etch,sarge
.

| I'm not sure if there are any easy-to-use rpm/deb packages available..
| Linux Xen HVM PV drivers are included in the Xen source/mercurial tree.
|
| -- Pasi

Which version of the source , i must take to compile ?

- The source used for building my hypervisor .

or

- The last version of xen 3.1 on the website .
( http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/3.1.0/src.tgz/xen-3.1.0-src.tgz
from http://www.xen.org/download/dl_31tarballs.html )